The Conservatory represents a valuable opportunity to own your own office space in Rosebank. The regeneration of the existing building offers four storeys of sectional title offices, with efficient floor plates for open plan or cellular design. Join a vibrant, professional community and own a portion or an entire floor. It represents a worthwhile investment with good yields in the current market. Why lease office space when you can buy your own?
The Conservatory on Baker Street is perfectly positioned near the walking node of the newly developed art district, on the corner of Keyes and Baker Street. The contemporary building soaks up Rosebank’s lifestyle vibe with its tree-lined pavements and trendy, urban environment.
Step inside and there’s a sense of Manhattan, from the concierge in the double volume reception to the sleek combination of bright space and bespoke finishes. Industrial design elements achieve an aesthetic balance that is organic and engineered, bold and refined. The design brings the outside in and the building is positioned to take full advantage of day light and city views. The vistas from the two penthouse suites offer inspiring panorama.
Property Features Include:
- Modern AAA Office Space
- Secure, green environment
- Close proximity to the Gautrain
- Fibre optic communication system
- Dedicated lift lobby for each unit
- Full backup power and water supply
- 4,878m² of office space available
- Signage opportunities
- Generous tenant installation allowance
- White box interiors – an undecorated space of white walls, natural coffer slabs and continuous neutral floors
Units start from 350m2. Contact us now for further info and complete floor plans.