Vila La Mar offers self-catering accommodation on the coast of Vilanculos.
The property is a complex consisting of 10 self-catering fully operational houses with one additional house requiring renovation. It is accessible by road, with no 4×4 being necessary. Vilanculos offers daily flights to and from Johannesburg, Swaziland and Maputo.
Villa La Mar is run by a professional team consisting of a Managing couple, day and night guards, cleaning staff and gardeners. Six of the units are surrounded by a lush garden, featuring well-tended indigenous trees and
shrubs. Four of the units are sea facing with views.
The area leading directly to the beach affords residents relaxation facilities with a view of boating and bay pursuits, with some restaurants being located within a short stroll on the beach.
The extensive pool area within the complexes’ 2.22 hectares affords bathers greater privacy.
Serviced by an amiable team of experienced domestic and grounds workers, the complex is fenced and manned 24/7 by a well-organised security complement.
Mains electricity is supplemented by a generator with ample power for all needs.
All of the above is on the top level of property, with the lower level closer to the sea lending itself to future development. With the land extent being 2.22ha, there is ample opportunity to develop further on the lower beach side tier.
Use & Enjoyment rights are held in the company name; renewable in +/- 2041 for further 50
Environmental license current (for existing plant) & maritime license held.
Further essential infrastructure, such as boreholes, pumps and tanks, are supplemented by a laundry, a maintenance workshop and stores, staff ablutions and rest area.
The property consists of the following:
- 10 self-catering houses (furnished, 2 or 3 bed / 2 bath) – 4 of these units enjoy ocean views
- 1 additional house needing renovation
- Land extent of 2.22 ha
- New office block plus equipment
- New laundry block plus equipment
- Staff canteen
- Staff cloakrooms
- Swimming pool
- Large standby generator
- Central barbecue area
- Pool pump system and protocol for effective fire response
- Reception, laundry & domestic service 5.5 days per week
- Manager resident within the complex
- 10 self-catering houses (furnished, [8x 3 bed / 2x 2bed], 2 bath) – 4 of these units enjoy ocean views
- All master bedrooms en-suite with air-conditioner
- Fans in all other living areas
- All units contain electric refrigeration and geysers, and gas cookers
- Central barbecue area